In order to ensure that the equipment is tailored specifically to each environment, the following information is required:
- Size of the room
- Ventilation rate
- Moisture load from product
- Heat load from equipment
- Room material
- Infiltration rate.
Only when this information is compiled and analysed can the suitable equipment be selected. Cross hire personnel then engineer the equipment for specific applications to meet the desired specifications and avoid contamination.
Cross Hire technicians’ service and check the equipment, ducting and ancillary items prior to delivery. It is vital that the dehumidifier is sanitised and the ducting is new to eliminate the threat of contamination. The equipment is then placed in a designated area, positioned close to a power supply and set up to maximise the safe operation of the unit.
Cross Hire state-of-the-art desiccant dehumidification systems are utilised to deep dry the ambient air in the facility which ensures that moisture sensitive products being manufactured are processed in the optimum environment.
CH provides a turnkey solution with well-engineered equipment, offering an around the clock service that is unmatched in the industry.
The use of a dehumidification system is a simple and effective way to combat humidity problems in a pharmaceutical facility. The result is higher productivity, reduced production costs, less downtime and higher product quality.
Cross Hire dry air system is the simplest, most precise way of achieving and controlling the humidity conditions required, including:
• Considerable energy cost savings, incorporating environmentally friendly technology
• Improved hygiene conditions
• Increased product quality and shelf life
• Consistent production, all year around with the elimination of delays due to high moisture levels
• Improved production increases of 15-20%
• Shorter drying times for coated products
• Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations
• Allows the client to work around the clock
• A rental program that allows the customer to only use the equipment when it is actually required.
You probably Interested in hearing more, call today and speak to one of our experts, our temperature control gurus can help your business. don’t wait any longer and benefit from Cross Hire temporary humidity expertise in the pharmaceutical industry.
Just request a call back by clicking the button or just get in touch with our team on 1890 247 266.