Cross Hire Services, Ireland’s leading HVAC rental Company, have a fantastic opportunity for a Fully Qualified Chiller/Refrigeration Engineer in the Leinster Region to meet the demands of our growing business.
The successful Engineer will be:
- Responsible for carrying out Service and Maintenance on our rental fleet as part of our Operations Team.
- Hold Fetac Level 5 qualification/ C&G Level 3
- Must be F-Gas Certified.
- Have completed 2 years post qualification, ideally in a service environment.
- Responsible for troubleshooting both Refrigeration and HVAC systems, making repairs, and replacing parts where necessary.
- Chiller service experience an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- May be requested to assist in commissioning and handover of completed projects from time to time.
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow an on-call rota.
- Excellent customer-facing experience with good interpersonal skills.
- Holder of a clean full Irish driving license.
- Flexible for out-of-hours overtime from time to time to meet seasonal demand.
* Competitive hourly rate based on qualifications and experience
* On-call allowance
* Overtime payable on hours worked
* Van, Fuel Card, and Phone
Company Pension Scheme after probationary period
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Please send a current CV and cover letter to email@example.com by midnight on 30th June 2022.