PAC 4700 X Portable Air Conditioner
Owing to its high cooling capacity, up to 4.7 kW, ideal for very large rooms, the mobile PAC 4700 X air conditioner is designed for the quick cooling of rooms sized up to 155m³.
As all of the technology, including the air filtration and dehumidification functions, are accommodated in a compact casing, this portable air conditioning unit can be transported conveniently and used in almost all interior spaces. The PAC 4700 X, from Trotec, filters the sucked-in air and feeds it back to the room once cooled and dehumidified.
During the cooling process the room air is stripped of up to 1.5 l/h of moisture. The device discharges the withdrawn heat and moisture to the outside through a flexible exhaust air hose.
Key features of the PAC 4700 X:
- Top class price-performance ratio
- Ideal for applications in rooms up to 155 m³ (62 m²)
- Air filter improves the air quality
- Dehumidification function to prevent condensation, rust and mould
- Ventilation function (ventilation without cooling performance)
- Micro processor regulation
- Fully automatic with programmable 24h timer switch on and off time
- Low-noise night mode – in this mode the fan of the device uses low speed, and because of the reduced sound level, it can be used at nighttime problem-free, without sleep disturbance.
- Compact construction and minimum footprint
- IR mini remote control
- Air hose* in the scope of delivery
Please note that the 1.5 m exhaust air hose in the scope of delivery has to be connected to the device and discharged through a window, cavity or any other canals.
|Cooling performance max||4.7 kW (16,000 BtU)|
|Suitable for rooms up to approx||155 m³ (62 m²)|
|Air flow rate max||550 m³/h|
|Dehumidification performance max||1.5 litres / hr|
|Power input||220-240 V / 50 Hz|
|Power consumption max||1.8 kW|
|Sound level||Level 1 / 2 / 3** 47 / 50 / 53 dB (A)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||422 x 443 x 825 mm|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
|Ambient temperature||18 °C bis 32 °C|
|Exhaust hose||1500 mm length, 142 mm diameter|
|Timer programming||1-24 hours|