PAC 15 Split-Type Air Conditioner
The PAC 15 split-type mobile air conditioner packs a powerful punch at 4.5kW (15,350BTU) of cooling power, making it perfect for areas of up to 109m³ in size. It is a portable air conditioning unit that offers efficient, water-cooled air cooling with two parts (indoor and outdoor).
The first is the indoor room unit and the second is the external condenser unit. Both units are connected by a flexible hose – and connecting these hoses lets you place the condenser unit up to 30m from the room unit.
The fully portable air conditioner has a removable front panel, giving users the option of ducting cold air into applications where there is a limited amount of space. The PAC 15 consumes just 1.8kW of power an hour and has been designed for use in offices, universities, shops, computer rooms and restaurants.
- Fully portable – can be easily positioned
- Fast connecting line couplings – for simple and fast installation
- Economical – reducing running costs
- Up to 30 metre lines – for versatility of location
- Automatic thermostat – can run unattended
- Robust construction – will stand up to the rigours of industrial use
- Runs on a standard domestic power supply – suitable for all applications
- Lower temperature capability – down to as low as 10 ̊C
Require Our Services?
Get In Touch
|Cooling Duty||4.5kW (15,350 BTU)|
|Cooled Area Typical||109m³|
|Power Supply||230V / 1ph / 50Hz|
|Running Current||7.3 amps|
|Plug Type||13A 3 Pin BS1363|
|Sound Level (dB(A)) (Indoor)||62 @ 4m|
|Sound Level (dB(A)) (Outdoor)||54|
|PAC Line Length||5m (max x 6 30m)|
|Dimensions (W x L x H) (Indoor)||695 x 330 x 954mm|
|Dimensions (W x L x H) (Outdoor)||565 x 285 x 520mm|
|Weight (Indoor)||105 kg|
|Weight (Outdoor)||8 kg|
Alternatively please fill out the form below.