This infrared outdoor heater, IRS 2520, is a stylish free-standing pedestal heater made from high-quality aluminium and stainless steel. Easy to assemble and use – just plug and go. Using the mushroom shaped aluminium reflector, it provides 360° all round instant heat with no pre-heat setting required.
Two 1.25 kW, glare-free, halogen bulbs can be used individually or collectively to radiate more heat.
Ireland is not the most suited climate to dining al fresco, even in summer, so this outdoor patio heater is a cost-effective way to enhance the outdoor temperature for commercial or home environments.
The slim 1.88m long telescopic rod fits easily between tables or seating; and operates noiselessly and without raising dust or fumes. In the event it is knocked over, the integrated tilt protection switch immediately interrupts the power supply to the heating elements.
*Note: while the units are splash-proof, they will need to be situated in a weatherproof area and cannot be left unprotected to the outside elements. Easy to move and stow when not in use. Please be mindful of the trip hazard of trailing electrical leads.
This infrared heater is ideal for indoor and outdoor use for restaurants, bars, hotels or on any covered patio, balcony or roof terrace.
Key Product Features:
- Infrared heat without preheating
- High-quality halogen infrared tubes
- Even warmth from all sides
- 2 heating levels: 1.25 kW / 2.5 kW
- Splash-proof (protection type IP34) for roofed outdoor areas
- Protective grid preventing contact with the heating tube
- Elegant design: Reflector and pedestal of aluminium, rod of stainless steel
- Tilt protection switch integrated into the device
- Clean, condensation-free, odourless and silent
- No dust circulation, therefore suitable for allergy sufferers
- Odourless outdoor heating
|Number of heating levels||2|
|Heating capacity||Level 1 [kW]1.25 | Level 2 [kW]2.5|
|Number of halogen heating elements||2|
|Electrical Mains connection||220 - 240 V/50 Hz|
|Nominal current consumption [A]||8.7|
|Recommended fusing [A]||13|
|Power input [kW]||2|
|Electric Cable length [m]||1.75|
|Housing design||Stainless steel (telescopic rod)|
|Safety feature||IP type of protection IP34|
|Dimensions L x W x H [mm]||590 x 590 x 1,880|